Reincarnation Paradise Reincarnation Paradise
Arrow keys can be used to navigate through chapters
© TranslatinOtaku

R.P Chapter 130: Sale At Breakdown Price! [EDITED]

The resplendent blue light forced Su Xiao to turned his head. After the blue light faded, Su Xiao had several items in his hand.

[You get ‘original Rc cell stock solution’.]

[You get ’original absorption’ (skill scroll).]

[You get soul crystal(small) x2.]


Primary Rc cell stock solution

Quality: blue

Type: a race item (rare item)

Effect: After use, there is a 90% chance to become a first-generation ghoul, with a 10% chance to fail. After failure, the primary Rc cells will be automatically decomposed in the body and slightly enhance the attributes.

Rating: 50 (Note: Blue items are rated from 30 to 70, the higher the rate, the more precious the item.)

Introduction: The first difficulty in becoming a ghoul is to overcome ‘eating meat’.


Original absorption

Quality: blue

Type: a genre of skill scroll.

Effect: To use this skill, you need to have contact with the enemy’s body to determine their physical attributes. If the judgment is passed, absorb 5% of the enemy’s life value every second to recover yourself. The recovery amount is 50% of the absorbed life.

Note: The amount of recovery is determined by the enemy’s physical strength. If the enemy has 10 points of physical strength, while you have 20 points of physical strength, it will restore the amount according to the percentage of 10 points of the physical strength, instead of the percentage of your life value.

Pre-conditions: User’s race need to be ‘Ghoul’ (higher than the second generation)

Rating: 39 (Note: Blue items are rated from 30 to 70, the higher the rating, the more precious the item.)

Introduction: This? Is this suck stars magic?


Su Xiao’s mood at this time could not be described as happy.

“Sure enough, things like the unlucky hand don’t exist at all.”

The cyan smoke drifted in front of Su Xiao, the effect of the lucky flame disappeared, and a certain aura appeared again.

Although the value of the items was not low, Su Xiao gradually frowned.

[The original Rc cell stock solution] might be what was used to create Mars, or even Mars’s blood. From his encounter with Mars, he could see the potential of this thing.

However, Su Xiao had a feeling that this thing should be a ‘simple version’, which would grant as much strength as Mars had shown.

And Su Xiao could not use this thing. Needless to say, he rejected to eat people. Furthermore, it was unclear whether the [original Rc cell stock solution] had conflicts with the ‘Shadow of the Law’.

He could only choose his ‘occupation’, it would be better not to take a new race. This was a bloody lesson from the predecessors.

Once, there was a man who successfully learned mind reading in the hunter x hunter world. This was undoubtedly an enviable thing. It was not difficult to develop and had great potential. It was also very strong in the middle and late stages.

When the man was wandering in the trading market, he found a kind of high-level flesh, which could enhance Hp.

In the man’s perspective, the enhancement of life value may further enhance his mind, so he transplanted the flesh, but shortly before the transplant was declared as a success, the man died. It was said that the man was very ‘peaceful’ when he left. His eyes had exploded out.

Without certain conditions, Su Xiao would never use [original Rc cell stock solution].

As for the skill scroll [Original Absorption], even if Su Xiao wanted, he could not use it, the preconditions did not match.

Su Xiao deliberately tried using this scroll, but the Reincarnation Paradise only reminded him that the pre-conditions were insufficient, it did not say that he could not learn it because of the devil’s physique.

It supported Su Xiao’s conjecture, that he could not learn mana skills, but other skills could be learned normally.

Putting the two blue items he just got in front of him, he began to pick and choose among the items, sorting out which items to keep and which needed to be sold.

Soul Crystal (small) x5, he had to keep them.

Type C battlefield syringe, scarlet card (cold fish), Roar of evil spirits, lucky flame, Crushing Elf and the sword Quinque, all of these he would keep.

The remaining items were:

Kakuhou (SS) x1, Kakuhou (S grade) x1, Kakuhou (A grade) x2, Kakuhou (B grade) x1.

Destiny coin

Silk Bra

Original Rc cell stock solution

Original absorption

These things need to be sold.

Su Xiao wanted to turn these items into paradise coins, and then strengthen himself and unlock or upgrade the skills of the Shadow of the Law.

He had three days to do all this. There were a lot of things to do, but he had plenty of time.

Putting on clothes at random, Su Xiao put all the items away and walked out of the exclusive room and entered the Reincarnation Paradise.

When he just opened the door, there were endless merchants crying out their offers, making arguments and deals.

“The latest information, guides from a variety of derivative worlds.”

“Say again, how many paradise coins is this thing?”

“The price is two thousand, if you don’t want to buy, get out, don’t waste my time.”

Su Xiao walked through the noisy crowd, not stopping at the booths at the sides of the street. These booths had nothing good, and the prices were so high that most of them were just deceiving newcomers.

Good things wouldn’t be sold here, they would be brought to the trading plaza. There were many people, and the workers’ booths could balance the prices, so there would not be situation where common things were massively overpriced.

If a contractor gets a piece of equipment worth 500 paradise coins, he may sell it for 5,000 paradise coins, but the workers were different. They would raise the price to 550 or 600 paradise coins at most, taking a smaller profit per item but selling more.

This undoubtedly promoted the circulation of goods, allowing contractors to have more equipment and items, thereby getting stronger faster and forming a benign circle.

It was no wonder that the Reincarnation Paradise gave workers some privileges. They stabilized the currency’s value in the Reincarnation Paradise, and made the currency circulate faster.

After passing through various buildings, Su Xiao arrived at the Trading Square.

The Trading Plaza was endless. There were crowds of people, and the stalls were neatly arranged. A person was sitting in or behind a booth, or there were a few options floating on the booth. It was a function when no person was present in the booth, since contractors had to return to the real world eventually. They just put the equipment there and waited for a sale.

Although this function was convenient, they had to pay 5% as a fee, so contractors who had plenty of time would not do this.

Su Xiao came here to sell things. He had arranged the things he had to do in three days.

First, he needed to change the items that he would not use into paradise coins, then strengthen his attributes, strengthen Azure Steel Shadow, and then go to the trial field to become familiar with his body stronger body by summoning a specter who mastered sword skills.

There were a lot of things to do, so Su Xiao had to hurry a bit.

Walking to the front of a booth, after paying the booth fee of 10 paradise coins, he began to fill in the price of the items for sale.

[Original Rc cell stock solution], [original absorption], [destiny coin]. These three items shined in blue light, then he placed a pile of Kakuhou next to them randomly.

[Silk Bra] This piece of equipment was thrown aside, between these blue and green items, it became worthless.

Su Xiao gave the [original Rc cell stock solution] and [original absorption] a high price. Those who wanted to buy these two items would bargain, the possibility of a direct deal was not that high.

As for the [Destiny Coin], Su Xiao hesitated for a while. The price of something that brought bad luck to others was not too high. In the end, he priced it at 3000 paradise coins. This was a blue item after all.

And that pile of Kakuhou, Su Xiao sold them at 60% of the price of a weapon in the same rating, which he considered fair. He did not want to waste time on one or two hundred paradise coins and bargaining with people.

After the name of ‘Boutique’ was given to the stall, the booth was opened.

In less than a minute, several people stopped in front of the Su Xiao’s booth. The three blue items made them drool, but they didn’t have enough money.

“Man, can you sell this bottle of [original Rc cell stock] for 10,000 paradise coins?”

A newcomer contractor asked weakly.


There was some laughter around, and the newcomer stepped back, embarrassed.

“Ten thousand is too little, the price is 50,000 paradise coins.”

Su Xiao did not laugh at him. Everyone had been weak once. If a person bargains, he would be a customer, while Su Xiao would not sell it to him because the offer was way too low, he would never laugh at his customers.