Reincarnation Paradise Reincarnation Paradise
Arrow keys can be used to navigate through chapters
© TranslatinOtaku

R.P Chapter 94: Chill! [EDITED]


Su Xiao stared at the Kakuhou on the ground, as he suddenly received a notification from the Reincarnation Paradise.

Kakuhou (SSS Class)

Origin: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quality: Green.

Type: Material.

Rating: 24 (Note: Green items are rated between 10 and 30)

Introduction: A good item to make equipment out of, or can be transplanted into a body, with the following results: 10% chance of turning the person into a ghoul, 89% chance of death, 1% chance of unknown variation.

Price: 2,500 paradise coins.

Although he didn’t kill the manager, he got his Kakuhou.

An SSS class Kakuhou was very rare, few had the chance of getting one.

The store manager had lost an eye, but that didn’t mean he lost any fighting power.

The manager had eight Kakuhou inside his body, and his daughter, Takatsuki Sen, had ten.

Su Xiao could use this to have a Quinque made, or he could sell it to the Reincarnation paradise.

Su Xiao had asked before, and was told that making a Quinque would require at least 3,000 contribution points.

What he lacked the most were contribution points, so he wouldn’t have one made.

Although selling it as a material wouldn’t fetch the same price as selling a finished Quinque would, it’d be better if he were to sell it as is.

Weapons had their limitations, and in the Reincarnation Paradise, he could go and find a forger to do the task.

Su Xiao was ready to take the material and store it, then sell in the Reincarnation Paradise.

Boom!

The building was once again shaking, but it wouldn’t fall, at least for the time being.

CCG’s forces already killed most of the ghouls present, only a few survived.

“Quickly, retreat from the building. Hurry!”

Itsuki’s voice could be heard from each headset. He was using the public channel, which was heard by everyone.

“Byakuya, are you okay?”

Yukinori was being supported by the other Investigators, as he was injured by the armor, ‘Shi’, when he asked Su Xiao about his wellbeing.

“It’s nothing serious. I won’t die from this.”

Su Xiao stood up, and pain assaulted him from the various injuries he had sustained.

“Pull back! We’ve won, the attack is over.”

Yukinori and Iwao were smiling about winning the battle and regained the 11th district.

“Iwao-sama, the second team issued an urgent request for help. They suffered some casualties, and there seem to be more than 60 Ghouls attacking them.”

Iwao’s face changed as he immediately supported Yukinori and went downstairs, preparing to go and help.

Amon only had light injuries, so he hurriedly went to help.

Su Xiao held his lower abdomen and walked slowly. His injuries were somewhat heavy. Although he wouldn’t die, his combat effectiveness was certainly affected.

Just as he was preparing to leave, two figures jumped on top of the building.

From the looks of it, they didn’t seem to come for him, they were just passing by.

Su Xiao tried to look in their direction, and finally, he saw them.

In the lead was a man with a medium build and white hair, with a mask on his face that revealed only one eye. He was carrying a blue haired girl.

“This is, Kaneki?”

Another person was following after them, which was Nishiki Nishio.

Kaneki had already transformed from an S class to an SS class ghoul.

Unfortunately, their path happened to cross Su Xiao’s.

Kaneki only looked at Su Xiao from afar.

He didn’t care too much, he saw that Su Xiao was a CCG Investigator, and injured.

Kaneki didn’t care as he looked at Su Xiao with dead eyes.

“Be Careful!”

Touka yelled as she recognized Su Xiao.

“Kaneki, stop, let’s not get any closer to that human.”

Kaneki stopped and looked at Touka with doubt.

“This guy is CCG’s ‘Black Reaper’, he’s terrifying.”

Kaneki looked around and tried to find another way, but unfortunately, Su Xiao was in their way.

“It doesn’t matter, he is seriously injured.”

Kaneki moved forward, while Touka kept her eyes on Su Xiao, in case he tried to use any long-range attacks.

“What arrogance, if you’d just passed by, I wouldn’t even have stopped you. But knowing that I’m an Investigator, you actually want to attack me.”

Su Xiao’s eyes narrowed as the wind blew on his hair.

If Kaneki and the others had just passed by, he wouldn’t have paid any attention to it, but Kaneki’s arrogance forced him to go after the injured Su Xiao.

Su Xiao stood in the center of the roof, which was about 20 meters wide. Kaneki and the others just had to jump on another rooftop and continue on their way.

As for why they didn’t leave the building, it was because there were many CCG Investigators in the area. Even with Kaneki now stronger, he wouldn’t be able to fight all of them.

There were thousands of members of CCG here, even if Takatsuki Sen was here, she wouldn’t be able to do anything, not to mention Kaneki.

The distance between the two gradually lessened.

Su Xiao held Dragon flash in one hand, while he covered his abdomen with the other one.

Plop! Plop!

Blood dripped down on the roof. Su Xiao seemed as if he had given up resistance, as he stayed in place and didn’t move to attack.

Just as Kaneki was six meters away, Su Xiao faintly smiled.

Touka saw Su Xiao’s smile, at this moment [E/N: she knew, …] she felt chilled to the bones, as if she was forcefully stripped naked in front of a man.

“Run…”

Su Xiao moved before Touka finished her yell.

He pressed himself off of the ground, enduring the pain, and rushed at Kaneki.

Dragon Flash was moved with high speed, making a ringing sound.

Swish!

Blood splashed, together with a few strands of white hair.

At the moment of attack, Kaneki reacted and tried to dodge, so he had only received a slight cut on his cheek and had his mask ripped open.

Gasping heavily, Su Xiao looked at Kaneki.

“I just want to leave this building, is that too much to ask for?”

The wound on Kaneki’s face healed quickly.

Even with his injuries, Su Xiao was sure he could handle these three.

“Nishiki-senpai, take care of Touka. I will deal with the Investigator.”

Nishiki moved in front of Touka, once Kaneki placed her down.

 “Kaneki, let’s just go, don’t fight this guy.”

Su Xiao’s sudden deadly attack scared her.

“It doesn’t matter. Everyone has something they want to protect. Even if I lose everything, I will still protect you by killing him.”

Kaneki didn’t want to try to escape. Su Xiao was too fast for that.

Kaneki vs. the injured Su Xiao.

Even if a tiger was wounded, it was still a tiger.

Info